Discover MakerZone

MATLAB and Simulink resources for Arduino, LEGO, and Raspberry Pi

Learn more

Discover what MATLAB® can do for your career.

Opportunities for recent engineering grads.

Apply Today

Thread Subject:
simulation for Cognitive radio

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: abode

Date: 1 Apr, 2008 21:16:02

Message: 1 of 23

Hi,
I'm doing a project in Cognitive radio and I need to do
some simulation with matlab. If any one have done previous
simulation or have got some Please can he help and send
me a copy (M-file) to help me in my simulation.

Thanks for any help

damjanisa

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Azar z

Date: 29 May, 2008 14:21:02

Message: 2 of 23

hi there
i came across your msg today.i'm working on cognitive
radio aswell.
i was wondering if you have managed to find any matlab
codes related to cognitive radio.it would be a huge help
if you can please send me some information
Regards
Azar

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: mohsin murad

Date: 2 Jan, 2009 12:46:02

Message: 3 of 23

you can get some help here

http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Abdullah Al- Mamun

Date: 8 Feb, 2009 23:56:01

Message: 4 of 23

Hi mohsin,
thank u very much for posting such a usefull link. I'm also doing a poject in spectrum sensing cognitive radio. I'm wondering can u help me out to find such relative links in this area.

BR,
Mamun, Abdullah Al

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: gmt mathew

Date: 13 Feb, 2009 06:27:02

Message: 5 of 23

Thank you that was really helpful. I was working on a project involving multi agents in
cognitive radio. Do you have any code on the same. Thanks in advance.





"mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> you can get some help here
>
> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Jhon

Date: 23 Mar, 2009 22:52:01

Message: 6 of 23

Please any one can help by telling me about any code related to transport layer (control plane) for the cognitive radio, i mean magment of spectrum allocation,,, please help

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: mary

Date: 7 Apr, 2009 02:42:01

Message: 7 of 23

"mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> you can get some help here
>
> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
Hello,
I am also working on CR sensing,I have some difficulty in simulation for sensing.Could you please send me some matlab?It wiill be very useful for me.
Thanks a lot.
Mary

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Mukund Babu

Date: 25 Aug, 2010 13:39:05

Message: 8 of 23

"mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> you can get some help here
>
> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm

hii
Can u pls help me with the password of the mentioned site??
Thanks in advance..

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Kanagaraj N.N

Date: 31 Aug, 2010 08:38:06

Message: 9 of 23

"Mukund Babu" <mukund_22j@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <i536dp$m90$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > you can get some help here
> >
> > http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
>
> hii
> Can u pls help me with the password of the mentioned site??
> Thanks in advance..


>HI. I am asking the same thing.
> Please send me the username and password to the above mentioned site.
> Thanks in advance

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Walter Roberson

Date: 31 Aug, 2010 13:17:51

Message: 10 of 23

On 31/08/10 3:38 AM, Kanagaraj N.N wrote:
> "Mukund Babu" <mukund_22j@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> <i536dp$m90$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
>> "mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
>> > you can get some help here
>> > > http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
>>
>> hii
>> Can u pls help me with the password of the mentioned site??
>> Thanks in advance..
>
>
>> HI. I am asking the same thing.
>> Please send me the username and password to the above mentioned site.
>> Thanks in advance

It appears that the domain might be restricted to allow only users from
Pakistan.

Examining the sites purpose, this does not appear to be a Matlab related
matter.

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: studentmecs k

Date: 4 Jan, 2011 01:47:07

Message: 11 of 23

"Jhon " <aamiddlesex@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message <gq93qh$q0k$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Please any one can help by telling me about any code related to transport layer (control plane) for the cognitive radio, i mean magment of spectrum allocation,,, please help


Hai...
Please any one can help by telling me about user name and password for the CR link

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: studentmecs k

Date: 4 Jan, 2011 02:19:05

Message: 12 of 23

"mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> you can get some help here
>
> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
pls gve the username and passsword sir!!!

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Walter Roberson

Date: 4 Jan, 2011 02:33:28

Message: 13 of 23

On 03/01/11 8:19 PM, studentmecs k wrote:
> "mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
>> you can get some help here
>>
>> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
> pls gve the username and passsword sir!!!

That old thing again.

I investigated that some time back, and came to the conclusion that
there was a significant chance that it was blocking access from outside
o Pakistan. There might not _be_ a username and password that can be
used; if there is, you would have to get it from intcube.com rather than
from someone here.

Or travel to Pakistan and see if you can access it from there.

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: studentmecs k

Date: 5 Jan, 2011 02:20:20

Message: 14 of 23

Walter Roberson <roberson@hushmail.com> wrote in message <YFvUo.73026$wf4.29960@newsfe05.iad>...
> On 03/01/11 8:19 PM, studentmecs k wrote:
> > "mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> >> you can get some help here
> >>
> >> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
> > pls gve the username and passsword sir!!!
>
> That old thing again.
>
> I investigated that some time back, and came to the conclusion that
> there was a significant chance that it was blocking access from outside
> o Pakistan. There might not _be_ a username and password that can be
> used; if there is, you would have to get it from intcube.com rather than
> from someone here.
>
> Or travel to Pakistan and see if you can access it from there.




Sir,
     Else can u pls send me some simulink for Cognitive radio

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Walter Roberson

Date: 5 Jan, 2011 02:55:37

Message: 15 of 23

On 04/01/11 8:20 PM, studentmecs k wrote:
> Walter Roberson <roberson@hushmail.com> wrote in message

>> >> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm

>> I investigated that some time back, and came to the conclusion that
>> there was a significant chance that it was blocking access from
>> outside o Pakistan.

> Sir,
> Else can u pls send me some simulink for Cognitive radio

If you were willing to pay the organization that I work for enough
money, then they might be willing to lend me to a different part of the
organization that is authorized to work on such topics, which are
completely and utterly outside the mandate of the part of the
organization that I work for.

I don't know how much would be "enough money", but I imagine that the
price would not be less than a quarter million Canadian dollars.

You would have been better off asking for something I'm hypothetically
allowed to work on, like a cure for cancer.

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: sankardayal.mail@gmail.com

Date: 23 Jul, 2013 05:55:13

Message: 16 of 23

On Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:08:06 PM UTC+5:30, kanagaraj n.n wrote:
> "Mukund Babu" <mukund_22j@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <i536dp$m90$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > "mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > > you can get some help here
> > >
> > > http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
> >
> > hii
> > Can u pls help me with the password of the mentioned site??
> > Thanks in advance..
>
>
> >HI. I am asking the same thing.
> > Please send me the username and password to the above mentioned site.
> > Thanks in advance

hai, im sankar & i decided to project in cognitive sensing, can u help me.
my mail sankardayal.mail@gmail.com
have u simulated ur project?

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: sankardayal.mail@gmail.com

Date: 23 Jul, 2013 05:59:17

Message: 17 of 23

On Wednesday, April 2, 2008 2:46:02 AM UTC+5:30, abode wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm doing a project in Cognitive radio and I need to do
> some simulation with matlab. If any one have done previous
> simulation or have got some Please can he help and send
> me a copy (M-file) to help me in my simulation.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> damjanisa

Dear frnz,
I have decided to do project in Cognitive radio sensing and is there any simulation tool tat can be effectively be used for it?
do some one had implemented the simulation?
if so, plz provide guidance for me.
my id is dyl_shnkr@yahoo.co.in
sankardayal.mail@gmail.com

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: sankardayal.mail@gmail.com

Date: 23 Jul, 2013 06:12:23

Message: 18 of 23

On Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:08:06 PM UTC+5:30, kanagaraj n.n wrote:
> "Mukund Babu" <mukund_22j@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <i536dp$m90$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > "mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > > you can get some help here
> > >
> > > http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
> >
> > hii
> > Can u pls help me with the password of the mentioned site??
> > Thanks in advance..
>
>
> >HI. I am asking the same thing.
> > Please send me the username and password to the above mentioned site.
> > Thanks in advance

my numb is 9944323252 tamilnadu india. if possible share the details

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: sankardayal.mail@gmail.com

Date: 23 Jul, 2013 06:14:48

Message: 19 of 23

On Wednesday, January 5, 2011 7:50:20 AM UTC+5:30, studentmecs k wrote:
> Walter Roberson <roberson@hushmail.com> wrote in message <YFvUo.73026$wf4.29960@newsfe05.iad>...
> > On 03/01/11 8:19 PM, studentmecs k wrote:
> > > "mohsin murad" <mohsin_murad@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > <gjl2aa$4n9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> > >> you can get some help here
> > >>
> > >> http://intcube.com/Education/comm_301208.htm
> > > pls gve the username and passsword sir!!!
> >
> > That old thing again.
> >
> > I investigated that some time back, and came to the conclusion that
> > there was a significant chance that it was blocking access from outside
> > o Pakistan. There might not _be_ a username and password that can be
> > used; if there is, you would have to get it from intcube.com rather than
> > from someone here.
> >
> > Or travel to Pakistan and see if you can access it from there.
>
>
>
>
> Sir,
> Else can u pls send me some simulink for Cognitive radio

hello sir,
can u please contact me for getting details abt cognitive radio & simulation tool & code.
my id is
dyl_shnkr@yahoo.co.in
sankardayal.mail@gmail.com
numb is
9944323252

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: vsasikala18@gmail.com

Date: 24 Jan, 2014 06:25:24

Message: 20 of 23

Hello!!
I am doing my project in Cognitive radio-Spectrum allocation. Could you suggest the simulation software for it?? GNU radio or NS2 simulator?? Please guide me with my project...
Thanks in advance...

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: Himanshu

Date: 29 Mar, 2014 07:35:06

Message: 21 of 23

hey there,
i am student of m.tech final year, nd very much tensed bcz of coding of spectrum sensing of cognitive radio
please help me out

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: abhishek kumar

Date: 30 Apr, 2014 10:26:10

Message: 22 of 23

hey i am not able to open incube.com in my college can you post me a code here or mail me at abhishek8728@gmail.com
for this i am alwalys thankfull to you

Subject: simulation for Cognitive radio

From: latha.v

Date: 12 Aug, 2014 07:22:14

Message: 23 of 23


hi sir,
i am doing my project in energy efficent coperative spectrum sensing
..plz help me in implementing it using ns2.35

Tags for this Thread

What are tags?

A tag is like a keyword or category label associated with each thread. Tags make it easier for you to find threads of interest.

Anyone can tag a thread. Tags are public and visible to everyone.

Contact us