Using Analytical Tools to Gain Insight and Speed Up Numerical Analysis in MATLAB
Registieren Sie sich mit diesem Formular für dieses Webinar.
In this webinar, you will learn how to efficiently solve your engineering problems by combining symbolic mathematics with numerical computing.
Webinar highlights include learning how to:
- Gain insights from an analytical model
- Use optimal analytical solutions as a starting point for higher fidelity numerical analysis
- Speed up numerical calculations with symbolic solutions
This hybrid computing approach will be demonstrated with two examples:
- Robot arm inverse kinematics: Formulation, solution and visualization in a Notebook and direct integration of results in MATLAB.
- Optimizing energy consumption of BLOODHOUND Rocket car: Formulation, exploration, and solution in a Notebook and direct integration and optimization of results in MATLAB.
Previous knowledge of MATLAB is not required for this webinar.
About the Presenter: Deepak Ramaswamy is a Technical Marketing Manager at MathWorks. Previous roles include software development in financial derivatives and management in circuit and system simulation areas. He holds a PhD from MIT and MBA from Cornell University.
Please allow approximately 60 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session.
Die Arbeitsweise der folgenden Werkzeuge wird gezeigt
- Symbolic Math Toolbox™
- Optimization Toolbox™