MATLAB Tour 2013
Australia and New Zealand
MATLAB Tour 2013 showed how to get the most out of MATLAB® and Simulink® for technical computing and Model-Based Design. This free event offered sessions covering all experience levels:
Read session abstracts
- Discover MATLAB and Simulink
MathWorks engineers demonstrated the core capabilities of the MATLAB and Simulink product families.
- Find Out What's New
MathWorks engineers highlighted new features and capabilities in R2013a, including the MATLAB Desktop and Simulink Editor.
- See What Industry Experts Are Doing
Users from around Australia and New Zealand showed how they solve challenging problems using MATLAB and Simulink.
- Explore MATLAB and Simulink in Academia
Academic users discussed how MATLAB and Simulink inspire learning and advance research.
||Thursday, 1 August
||Tuesday, 6 August
||Wednesday, 7 August
||Thursday, 8 August
||Tuesday, 13 August
||Wednesday, 14 August
In addition to attending presentations, attendees had the opportunity to:
- Explore the partner exhibitions
- Get answers to specific product questions
- Network with MathWorks experts and industry peers
- Discuss the latest trends
Whether you are new or an experienced user, the MATLAB Tour 2013 presentations show you how to get the most out of MATLAB and Simulink.